Sydney Build is Australia’s Largest Construction, Architecture & Infrastructure Show
1-2 JUNE 2022, ICC SYDNEY, HALLS 1-4, FREE TO ATTEND
Now in its 6th year, Sydney Build is the best-attended construction event in the whole of Australia.
Sydney Build is the only event in Australia to offer 300+ accredited presentations, 500+ exhibitors and incredible networking opportunities for all of Australia’s construction, architecture, engineering and infrastructure industries.
The two-day event showcases all the latest opportunities in NSW and Australia. The event connects all key players in the industry and attracts attendees from contractors, architects, engineers, housebuilders, developers, government and construction professionals.
- Free to Attend – Your free ticket gives you access to all presentations, workshops, networking events and exhibition hall
- 450+ High-level Speakers – CPD Accredited – Gain all of your CPD points over the two days
- 8 Conference Stages – Covering BIM, Construction Safety, Site Safety, Architecture, Infrastructure, Digital Construction, New Rules, Transport, Government & more
- 500+ Exhibitors – Covering 3 exhibition halls
- 60+ Industry bodies, Associations and Media Partners supporting the expo
- Co-hosted with Sydney Infrastructure Expo
- Sydney Build Bar – Sponsored by Wurth
- Live music, celebrity guests, entertainment and prizes
- Interactive demonstrations and workshops
- 1 industry-leading event!
The main objective of the expo?
Sydney Build capitalizes on the strong economy and high levels of inward migration which currently make Sydney one of the best performing construction industries in the world. The main objective of the expo is to provide the best opportunity for professionals to get together to discuss past, present and future projects. The event enables the industry to educate itself and provides the perfect marketing tool for companies looking to stand out within the competitive construction industry.
What do you hope the guests will take away from the experience?
As Sydney Build is led by education and training, we hope that guests will find opportunities to approach the booming Sydney construction industry from new angles. More importantly, we hope that our attendees can build lasting relationships within the industry because we passionately believe in the growth potential of Australia.