- Swinburne, Canhui Chen, Daniel Prohasky
- Swinburne, Joshua Salisbury-Carter
- Arup, Alex Reilly, Alessandro Liuti
- Studio Edwards, Nancy Beka
- Studio Edwards, Ben Edwards
Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria
Mushi (pronounced Moo-shi) is the first wetland made completely out of biomaterials. Wetlands are typically made from plastics that degrade and contaminate bioecology. Mushi is completely biocompatible taking the form of three floating, interlocking triangular-shaped mycelium modules. Mushi is currently being trialled at the Royal Botanic Gardens in Melbourne.