The Breville Boss To Go Blender
- Khon Thai - Senior Industrial Designer
- Ray Corkin - Supplier, Technical Director
- Sebastian Tiburzio - Engineer
- Richard Hoare - Design & Innovation Director
- Lochana Subasekara - Engineering Manager FP
The personal blender market is full of poorly considered products with blending vessels that are not designed for drinking. Often the cup rims are threaded for the blade assembly to attach but does not provide a smooth drinking experience when placed on the lips.
These cups are too large for hand grip & are made worse by tabs or ribs that stick out to engage the blender.
The Boss To Go cups are designed with smooth lip for drinking & no tabs or ribs to engage the blender base. The result is a functional drink cup with traditional glassware aesthetic, optimised for blending performance & ergonomics.
Smoothest smoothies results from 1000W motor power & the Kinetix blade & bowl design, producing finer particle