Entry to the Good Design Awards incurs a standard Registration Fee.
Winning entries will be automatically included in the Winners Package at an additional cost. The Good Design Winners Package is optional and applicants can opt-out should they wish to do so.
The Good Design Awards program runs on a break-even basis. More information on why we charge a fee to enter the Awards can be found in our FAQs.
- All fees are in AUD (excl. GST) and may be subject to an additional credit card surcharge.
- Any costs associated with delivery and return of samples are the responsibility of the applicant.
- Entries requiring an offsite inspection may incur an additional travel fee.
If you have a project that you believe is worthy of consideration, but are unable to enter due to financial limitations, please get in touch. Financial assistance is not guaranteed and each application will be treated on a case by case basis.
Registration Fee Includes
1. PROFILE ON ENTRIES GALLERY (Until July 2019)
2. EVALUATION BY INDUSTRY EXPERTS
3. INVITATION TO MEET THE JUDGES EVENT (May 2019)
Winners Package Fee
|Start-up (1 Employee)||$450 per entry|
|Small (2-4 Employees)||$950 per entry|
|Medium (5-19 Employees)||$1,950 per entry|
|Large (20-99 Employees)||$2,950 per entry|
|Enterprise (100-500+ Employees)||$3,950 per entry|
Winning entries will be included in the Winners Package at an additional cost.
Applicants may opt-out if they so choose, but must do so by 24 May 2019 (AEST) to allow us enough time to plan the Good Design Awards Ceremony and associated collateral. All Winners Package fees are channelled back into programs for the Good Design Awards.
MULTIPLE WINNERS PACKAGE DISCOUNT: The first three Winners Packages are each charged at the above cost. Any additional Winners Packages are complimentary. (Subject to terms and conditions).
Winners Package Includes
1. INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNISED GOOD DESIGN AWARD TICK TRADEMARK (Unlimited Use)
2. WINNER'S PROFILE ON GOOD DESIGN INDEX™
3. PROJECT FEATURED IN GOOD DESIGN YEARBOOK + ONE COPY
4. PRE-RELEASE TICKETS FOR GOOD DESIGN AWARDS CEREMONY + DOWNLOADABLE EVENT PHOTOS
5. SUSTAINABLE GOOD DESIGN AWARD TROPHY
6. TWO GOOD DESIGN AWARD CERTIFICATES
7. MEDIA RELEASE WITH JURY COMMENTS
8. PRESS AND MEDIA COVERAGE
9. USE OF KOREAN GOOD DESIGN AWARD LOGO (Subject to Request and Approval)