Webinar: Taiwan Industrial Design Opportunities
2 to 3pm AEST
- Get direction
Taiwan is known for its excellence in “Original Equipment Manufacturing” (OEM), but has since evolved into an “Original Design Manufacturing” (ODM) powerhouse. Design has become an integral part of the manufacturing industry in Taiwan and the high quality products produced, notably for major global brands, is a testament to Taiwan’s capabilities in design.
Hosted by Austrade, this webinar will provide an opportunity for you to gain insights into design manufacturing trends and opportunities in Taiwan, learn about Taiwan’s unique and award winning product designs and understand business opportunities in the market.
WHO YOU ATTEND
Australian businesses and industry associations in:
- industrial design
- product design
- innovation solutions
- technology and products for smart living
- sustainable design
- sustainable materials.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
- Learn more about the Taiwanese design delegation heading to Australia in June for business matching opportunities.
- Take advantage of Taiwan’s fifty years of manufacturing and design know-how, especially in materials and IT.
- Leverage Taiwanese companies strong connections to the global supply chain.
- Benefit from Taiwan’s English-speaking business environment, safe and open market workforce, and international standard process and law compliant partners.
- Test the waters in a smaller and easier to manage Greater China market, with strong developed IP protection laws in place.
- Taiwan is Australia’s eighth largest export market.
- Taiwan is a world leader in transitioning technology through value-adding R&D to product design, prototyping and commercialised manufacturing.
- Taiwan ranks consistently among the top knowledge economics in Asia, with many leading Taiwanese companies having invested in their own brands and designs – evolving into ODM business.
- Taiwan’s designs are regularly recognised in international design awards including: Red Dot Design Awards, iF Design Awards and Good Design Awards.
- Increasing government and consumer support towards sustainable development, reusable materials, recyclable materials and circular economy.
COST: NO CHARGE
BOOK TICKETS HERE.