National Disability Data Asset – Humanising data for an inclusive future
- Christopher Ellis - Future Friendly
- Alison Bartholomeusz - Future Friendly
- Alex Rapley - Future Friendly
- Yasin Masukor - Future Friendly
- Laura Ryan - Future Friendly
Frances Foster-Thorpe - Department of Premier and Cabinet (NSW)
The National Disability Data Asset pilot is designing a way to de-identify and link all available disability community data across jurisdictions. Helping facilitate better, evidence-based decisions.
Through design, collaboration and prototyping with community and policy-makers we redefined how to ensure decisions are based on data, without treating people like statistics.