Sydney Build Expo 2020
About Sydney Build Expo 2020
Sydney Build is part of Oliver Kinross’s Build Series, also taking place in London, Chicago and New York. First launched in 2016, the expo is dedicated entirely to building and construction opportunities in Sydney and its surrounding regions. Sydney Build has become the best-attended B2B construction tradeshow in the whole of Australia.
Across the span of two days, the event brings together thousands of construction professionals, architects, engineers, designers, developers and government representatives. In addition to boasting over 350 exhibitors, Sydney Build – like its counterparts overseas – prides itself on being content-driven. 300 top-level speakers from across the industry take part in informative CPD accredited presentations, themed into 18 free-to-attend Summits:
- Contractors & Subcontractors Summit
- Architecture & Design Summit
- Digital Transformation Summit
- Geospatial Summit
- Disruptive Technology Summit
- The BIM Summit
- Construction Outlook: Forecasts & Tenders
- Reconciliation In Construction
- Modular & Prefab Summit
- Sustainable Construction Summit
- Fire & Safety Summit
- Non-Conformance & Defects Summit
- Sydney Metro & Rail Summit
- Sydney Roads & Transport Summit
- The Government Policy Summit
- Women in Construction Summit
- The Digital Engineering & Innovation Summit
- The New Infrastructure Summit
Other features in the show:
- LinkedIn Networking Lounge
- Wellness Zone
- Live music and entertainment
- St Patrick’s Irish Bar and more
The main objective of the expo?
Sydney Build capitalizes on the strong economy and high levels of inward migration which currently make Sydney one of the best performing construction industries in the world. The main objective of the expo is to provide the best opportunity for professionals to get together to discuss past, present and future projects. The event enables the industry to educate itself and provides the perfect marketing tool for companies looking to stand out within the competitive construction industry.
What do you hope the guests will take away from the experience?
As Sydney Build is led by education and training, we hope that guests will find opportunities to approach the booming Sydney construction industry from new angles. More importantly, we hope that our attendees can build lasting relationships within the industry because we passionately believe in the growth potential of Australia.